Your source for information on the latest and greatest in reading arts and entertainment!

Thursday, October 24, 2013

The New John Grisham...!

Sycamore Row by John Grisham
 “When I began writing A Time to Kill almost 30 years ago,” Grisham said, “my only goal was to simply finish it.  I had never written before and was not sure where the line between literature and popular fiction actually ran.  Still not sure.  I just wanted to capture the story, to tell it from the eyes of a young idealistic lawyer, much like myself.  The reception was rather frosty, primarily because so many agents and editors did not like the subject matter.  So, with The Firm, I decided to try something more commercial.  I wanted to sell books and walk out of the law office.” - John Grisham 

America’s favorite legal thriller writer is back with a sequel, “Sycamore Row,” to the book that made his name—which is making its Broadway debut. John Grisham talks courthouse morals with Thane Rosenbaum of The Daily Beast.  Click here to read this interesting article... 

             131023-rosenbaum-grisham-tease


No comments:

Post a Comment